RM Capital Wealth is an independent financial planning firm who enable UK Expatriates to maximise their wealth when relocating abroad. All of our advice is underpinned by the financial planning we do for each of our clients in both the UK and their ultimate destination.
If you are in the process of emigrating or have already moved abroad, our licenced planners have the knowledge to ensure that your income, savings and investments are properly managed, so that you can enjoy a more secure financial future. Emigrating can be a time consuming, complex and stressful process, but with our help you can make your move with confidence.
We offer a wide range of services, encompassing pension transfers, tax advice and multi-currency investments. Many of our clients have lived or worked in the UK and migrate to Australia, Europe or the Middle East. Often these moves involve the transfer of a large company and private pension balances. We can also offer a State Pension and National Insurance service through a partner firm. All of our financial guidance is tailored to meet your individual needs, we develop sophisticated personalised strategies and ensure that you receive comprehensive, credible advice. Please contact us to find out more.
Here are the key beliefs that we bring to financial planning both in the initial stage and over time:-
- We provide financial planning for fees, never for commission. This eliminates conflicts of interest that cloud objectivity.
- We incorporate all aspects of financial planning as we evaluate your situation: retirement, investment, estate tax, education, insurance, charitable, business and life goal planning
- The beginning of our process focuses on helping you discover and document your specific and unique strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. It is critical to formulate your vision of your future lifestyle in your country of choice; your desires and aspirations as well as basic needs.
- To create your plan, it is necessary to test this vision against your current reality, in an utterly honest way. Truly understanding the gaps between the two helps identify planning strategies that can best align your current assets and future financial decisions with your vision for the future.
- It is critical to review and measure your progress continually and regularly. Your plan will certainly evolve and may change dramatically over the years. A financial plan is always a work-in-progress, never a finished document.
RM Capital Wealth Ltd is registered in Northern Ireland, Number NI652380. Registered Office: Studio 3, Strand Studios, 150 Holywood Road, Belfast BT4 1NY. RM Capital Wealth Ltd is an appointed representative of Navigate Independent Financial Advisors LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.